MIMS Renaissance, spread across an area of 2.5 acres creates a living space reminiscent of the Garden City of Bangalore. With a the building covering just 41% of the area, giving you the remaining area of 59% as free space.
With just a 5 storey high building with a basement and lots of greenery starting right from the entrance of the property, gives the feeling serenity and never make you miss the iconic Lal Bagh that Bangalore is so well known for. The trees are those that are typical of Bangalore that useher each season with their blossoms. Just to make the feeling complete, the periphery of the entire property is lined with an avenue of trees lining the drive way.
The Plaza on the ground floor
As you enter the ground floor, an open space has been created between the apartment blocks as well – like plaza. This central plaza runs along the length of the apartment. The outside garden extends into the plaza with benches & openings to allow more light into the building and maintain the feel of the nature. The lobby is naturally lit and ventilated for most part of the day.
Vastu – the basis of design
The basis of design is give you more space and make it vastu compliant. The total master plan is as per Vaastu including the water body, the garden area, and the walking routes. For instance, all entries to the tower are from the east. Care also has been taken to extend the Vaastu to each individual apartment too.
Deep rooted in the genteel old world charm of Bengaluru and soars high in the suave sophistication of the Silicon City – MIMS Renaissance recreates the magical aura of the Bangalore lifestyle. The apartment stands five stories high, and is immersed in a sea of green, blossoming with trees typical of Bangalore.
MIMS Renaissance is located at Agrahara, Thanisandra. It is just off the fast developing Thanisandra Road. It is minutes away from shopping malls, educational institutes, schools near Thanisandra, work places and health centers.
MIMS Renaissance is tastefully designed to transport you to a world of leisure and beauty, stunning landscaping, the abundant sweep of greenery and great ambience, exclusive and ritzy interiors, equipped with the very latest high-tech facilities and features to deliver an excellent lifestyle experience.
Our elegant apartment flats, boast of unparalleled features and amenities. The spacious one and two bedroom residences have magnificently appointed kitchens, granite countertops, spacious lounge and dining areas, remarkable spa-like bathrooms, and private balconies. It opens to a verdant avenue, offering pleasant frontage in addition to the luxury of a spacious and airy residence.
Sense The Lavish Nature!
MIMS Renaissance is a perfect destination for those who seek for a spacious and bright home which basks in the lap of lush natural and artificially manicured greens, gardens and ornate blooms right within the hustle-bustle of the city – a mind that wishes the best of both natural and manmade beauties showering unlimited joy.
Get smitten by the twitter of birds, fragrance of flowers and dew drops kissing your feet. Experience the comfort of being in harmony with nature.
Mind. Body. Soul. Refresh.
These superbly appointed apartments are the perfect choice for discerning clients seeking luxurious accommodation with an outstanding array of facilities. You will not meet a dull life ever again in the midst of extravagant recreational facilities. Immerse yourself and feast your senses to vibrant hues of innovations, and open your mind to an expressive magnificence. Unwind.
To recreate the energy within you, make use of the huge Basketball court, or the Tennis court with the Squash court or the state-of-the-art gymnasium which is an icing on the cake. Steam and sauna quarters provide tranquility and refinement. Children’s play area with a fun filled stimulating milieu for kids to play. Regular exercise will not be a tedious task anymore.
Located in off Thanisandra Road, 2.5 Acres
2 BHK and 3 BHK Flats.
Possession March 2017
Model Flat Ready
Attached are the available units with costing.
Click here for e-Brochure
Do let us know if you need any further information and please register your clients if you schedule a site visit.
Dressing Room/Area, Main Floor Bedroom,
Breakfast Counter/Bar, Breakfast Nook
Other - see remarks
Ground Level w/steps
Uses Both Gas & Wood
Family Room, Living Room
Horse Property, Horse Property Unimproved, Lot Level-Flat
LOT SIZE SOURCE:
Connected & Paid, In
SOURCE OF SQFT:
Cash, Cash To New Loan